Wednesday, 21 January 2009

Busy, busy, busy

If I ever thought I was going to spend this year doing nothing, my mind would be changed by now. My life is as busy as ever; what's changed is the type of business. I don't have ten pages of homework for tomorrow, or an essay due next week, but I do have a list of things that need to be done as soon as possible. Most of them could wait a day or two without being a real problem, but all of them would be best done now.

I'm learning to prioritise things quickly, with less thought. Because, as my sister will tell me after her leadership camp: "Time is your most valuable resource!" It matters more that I do anything, than it does which thing I do - assuming I don't let anything go for too long!

Blogging is one of those things that's easy to let slip, because it doesn't actively demand my attention. It's something that I really want to do, though, so I'm trying to make sure it does appear on my mental schedule. Today, at least, I seem to have got that much right.

No comments:

Post a Comment