(subtitled, an exercise in strange capitalisation and parentheticals)
- a Parker Pen (I've written a couple of pages with it already. It's different to a ballpoint pen, but very cool.)
- a grown-up handbag (Thanks, Grandma!)
- a poetry anthology with at least one poet for every letter of the alphabet. I think it's a really fun idea.
- The Wordsworth Dictionary of Phrase and Fable I've wanted a phrase and fable dictionary for a while, so I'm very happy with this. (Yes, also very nerdy. Seriously, this is even more cool than an ordinary dictionary, especially for browsing. (Oh, do most people not browse the dictionary? I do.))
- a gold cross and chain. Well, technically I haven't got this yet, but we're going shopping on Saturday (I think) so I can pick one I like.
- locked in my room with strings of balloons. Okay, I'm exaggerating, but I did wake up with balloons strung across the doorway. And a cup of tea that said 'Happy 18th, Charlotte'. And crumpets just about to be made. I love you, brothers.
- chocolate cake. Yummy!