Friday, 21 August 2009

Off to Camp

I'm going on camp tomorrow. It's not a very long camp - I'll be back home on Sunday. We're not going far - in fact, we're pitching our tents in the centre of a local shopping centre. Part of the point of the exercise is publicity: outdoor diners, shoppers, people who are dragged along with the shoppers, can all watch us scouts building.

So, the camp is not very big, but it's going to be fun. I haven't been camping for nearly half a year, so any camp seems significant. Also, this camp has a lot of space for experimental pioneering. Trying-and-seeing is fun. Twenty-eight-ish hours of awesomeness are waiting!

XD (Because the way I'm feeling is expressed so much better in an emoticon than in words. It's not a rational feeling. It's just anticipation of friends and fun and stuff I'm not very good at putting into words. Maybe I'll be able to do it better afterwards.)

No comments:

Post a Comment